Managing Problem Construction Projects in Turbulent Times: Tools for Success is a multi-part education series designed for business owners and leaders in the construction industry. Part 3 of the series covered bond law for subcontractors and suppliers, including payment bonds on Federal and Florida public and private construction projects, and the steps that should be taken to perfect, preserve and recover on their payment bond claims.
This webinar was presented by three of our partners from the construction industry team.
More in the Managing Problem Construction Projects Series:
- Part 1: Notice and Documenting Claims – originally aired May 13, 2020 – Watch Now
- Part 2: Liens and Protecting Your Right to Get Paid (for Subcontractors and Suppliers) – originally aired June 10, 2020 – Watch Now
- Part 4: Lien Law for Prime Contractors – originally aired August 6, 2020 – Watch Now
- Part 5: Construction Delay Claims – aired September 10, 2020 – Watch Now
- Part 6: You’ve stopped getting paid, now what? – airing October 22, 2020 – Register Now