Managing Problem Construction Projects in Turbulent Times: Tools for Success is a multi-part education series designed for business owners and leaders in the construction industry. Part 1, titled “Notice and Documenting of Claims,” covered notice and documenting of claims; specifically, how to properly document and provide timely notice of claims for additional time and/or money, as well as claims for changes and unforeseen conditions associated with the project.
This webinar was presented by three of our partners from the construction industry team.
More in the Managing Problem Construction Projects Series:
- Part 2: Liens and Protecting Your Right to Get Paid (for Subcontractors and Suppliers) – originally aired June 10, 2020 – Watch Now
- Part 3: Bond Law for Subcontractors and Suppliers – originally aired July 17, 2020 – Watch Now
- Part 4: Lien Law for Prime Contractors – originally aired August 6, 2020 – Watch Now
- Part 5: Construction Delay Claims – aired September 10, 2020 – Watch Now
- Part 6: You’ve stopped getting paid, now what? – airing October 22, 2020 – Register Now