Managing Problem Construction Projects in Turbulent Times: Tools for Success is a multi-part education series designed for business owners and leaders in the construction industry. Part 2, titled “Liens and Protecting Your Right to Get Paid,” covered Florida lien law and other mechanisms that subcontractors and suppliers can employ to ensure they get paid on construction projects.
This webinar was presented by three of our partners from the construction industry team.
More in the Managing Problem Construction Projects Series:
- Part 1: Notice and Documenting of Claims (originally aired May 13, 2020) – Watch Now
- Part 3: Bond Law for Subcontractors and Suppliers (originally aired July 17, 2020) – Watch Now
- Part 4: Lien Law for Prime Contractors – originally aired August 6, 2020 – Watch Now
- Part 5: Construction Delay Claims – aired September 10, 2020 – Watch Now
- Part 6: You’ve stopped getting paid, now what? – airing October 22, 2020 – Register Now