“You’ve stopped getting paid, now what?” aired on Thursday, October 22, 2020. The webinar covered options subcontractors and suppliers can take upon nonpayment on a construction project. The presentation reviewed non-payment issues, and provided ideas for planning, due diligence, and best practices that subcontractors and suppliers can employ when their receivables go unpaid.
This webinar was the sixth of a multi-part education series for business owners and leaders in the Construction Industry. To catch up on the series or review similar topics, you can visit our blog. To stay abreast of industry trends, legal insight and upcoming events, you can subscribe to our Construction Industry blog.
More in the Managing Problem Construction Projects Series:
- Part 1: Notice and Documenting Claims – originally aired May 13, 2020 – Watch Now
- Part 2: Liens and Protecting Your Right to Get Paid (for Subcontractors and Suppliers) – originally aired June 10, 2020 – Watch Now
- Part 3: Bond Law for Subcontractors and Suppliers – originally aired July 17, 2020 – Watch Now
- Part 4: Lien Law for Prime Contractors – originally aired August 6, 2020 – Watch Now
- Part 5: Construction Delay Claims – Best Practices for Subcontractors – originally aired September 10, 2020 – Watch Now