Commercial Real Estate Transactions: How to Avoid Common Buyers’ Pitfalls Presentation
Reading Time: 1 minute
On Tuesday, June 15, 2021 from 12:00 PM-1:00 PM, three attorneys from our Real Estate Development, Sales and Leasing team presented Commercial Real Estate Transactions: How to Avoid Common Buyers’ Pitfalls. This event was geared towards anyone involved in the purchase of land or real estate on the commercial side.
In today’s hot buyers’ market and rapidly growing area, understanding key elements of real estate transactions is critical to a successful purchase experience. Topics for this presentation included:
- Ensuring a comprehensive letter of intent is delivered
- Reviewing pre-purchase regulatory considerations
- Pre-purchase corporate structure considerations to keep risks low
- Contract drafting, including title and surveys, due diligence, and entitlements
- Conditions precedent, contingencies and diligence concerns
- Buyer default protections
This presentation was delivered by Lynne C. Rhode, Esq., A. Hunter Faulkner, Esq. and Deborah L. Ruiz, Esq. It was offered both in-person and virtually.