Managing Problem Construction Projects in Turbulent Times: Tools for Success is a multi-part education series designed for business owners and leaders in the construction industry. Part 4 of the series was geared towards general contractors, and provided insights and practical tips to use Florida’s Construction Lien Law to their advantage in ensuring payment by the owner on a construction project. It covered what general contractors need to know about liens filed by subcontractors and suppliers, including tips for managing them.
This webinar was presented by three of our partners from the construction industry team.
More in the Managing Problem Construction Projects Series:
- Part 1: Notice and Documenting Claims – originally aired May 13, 2020 – Watch Now
- Part 2: Liens and Protecting Your Right to Get Paid (for Subcontractors and Suppliers) – originally aired June 10, 2020 – Watch Now
- Part 3: Bond Law for Subcontractors and Suppliers – originally aired July 17, 2020 – Watch Now
- Part 5: Construction Delay Claims – aired September 10, 2020 – Watch Now
- Part 6: You’ve stopped getting paid, now what? – airing October 22, 2020 – Register Now