October 2023 Newsletter – Adapting to New Technologies in the Workspace
Reading Time: 1 minute
Featured in the October 2023 Issue
- Partner’s Perspective: Adapting to New Technology in the Workspace
- In the practice of law, we attorneys, like most professionals in their various fields, become accustomed to conducting business and going through our daily work routines with the tools that were made available to us when we first entered into practice. Naturally, there are always updates to the standard software and research tools we use, but generally, people are not receptive to dramatic changes in technology that affect how we do our jobs. However, being resistant to changes in technology can be harmful to your long-term business goals. Read more.
- Jimerson Birr’s Class of 2024 Summer Associates
- Blog Highlights
- Curiosities, Ruminations and Various Eccentricities of Firm Biz
- October was a fun-filled month at our firm, with several opportunities to gather together and celebrate the fall season.