BUSINESS PROCESS CONSULTING
Jimerson Birr professionals are more than just legal nerds. Amid our storied journey advising our clients on the intersection of business and law, we have gained a significant understanding of what makes high performing companies thrive. By providing daily advice to the people running and working in businesses of all sizes, scopes and locations, we’ve developed an operational knowledge base that utilizes practical expertise to deliver greater process improvement value to our clients. Our business process consultants have the ability to analyze, design, develop and align business processes with our clients’ business goals and needs, substantially and securely increasing the effectiveness of those processes. Simply put, when we are not providing pure legal counsel, we are providing business counsel to reduce process complexity, increase process efficiency, intensify process effectiveness, and empower speed of operations.
Often our clients call on us to create intelligent workflows that transform their business processes. Our team has experience in helping to generate well documented and streamlined processes, which are indispensable to ensuring consistency, traceability and focus towards corporate strategic and performance goals. We are adept at identifying operational inefficiencies and cost control leakage. Our issue spotting and problem-solving suggestions are aimed towards reducing cost, transaction processing time and risk of errors, while increasing time spent on prime earning activities. We partner with vendors to promote technological efficiencies, encourage automation and standardization, and create a metric-driven, process-oriented work environment that optimizes production.
We provide a complete range of business process consulting services, regularly offering counsel in areas such as:
- Utilizing financial measures and analysis of operational impacts to evaluate the cost and benefits of current processes
- Identification of potential areas for process improvement
- Gathering and analyzing data – financial and non-financial, qualitative and quantitative
- Assisting with the analysis and preparation of recommendations that will drive greater productivity, reduce waste, or eliminate duplication
- Working with operational team members to understand processes, root causes and outcomes.
- Creating metrics and auditing processes to ensure established goals are met and process improvements are sustained
- Organizing and facilitating meetings with department-specific teams in order to share ideas, discuss opportunities and provide support
- Partnering with executive leadership to develop and maintain ongoing strategic plan
- Communicating data in a manner that conveys a succinct and compelling process improvement concept
- Planning, managing, and executing process improvement initiatives
Jimerson Birr is a premier law firm with a market-leading business process consulting practice that is tailored to the nuances of the industries we serve. Our teams have a global perspective and strong Florida roots. Our clients look to us to bring a distinctively high degree of quality, passion and creativity to resolve business process consulting challenges effectively and cost efficiently.
We’re honored to work with some of the world’s most accomplished organizations and the leaders who drive them. We know that on any given day our clients are confronting competition, corporate advancement, risk management, process and product innovation, resource allocation, efficiency stewardship and talent oversight problems; some days all the above. When our clients place business process consulting matters with us, they enlist sets of broad shoulders that carry their burdens for them so that they no longer feel their weight. This deep business partnership will give us both an opportunity to be at our best.
We draw on the strength of our character and talents to deliver the best of our firm to every client through true collaboration. On those occasions where our client is perceived to be in the wrong, we help them become right. We don’t confuse effort with results, and we focus on the immutable, allied goals at all times. Partnership with Jimerson Birr on business process consulting matters means that you are not looking in any direction but ahead.