Construction Delay Claims: Best Practices for Subcontractors aired on Thursday, September 10, 2020. It provided legal insight and best practices to employ throughout a project to improve your chances of successfully bringing a claim for delay, disruption, or acceleration. This Managing Problem Projects webinar was geared towards Subcontractors and was presented by three of our partners from the construction industry team. We were also joined by scheduling expert Mike Ryan, P.E., PSP from Trauner Consulting.
This webinar was the fifth of a multi-part education series for business owners and leaders in the Construction Industry.
More in the Managing Problem Construction Projects Series:
- Part 1: Notice and Documenting Claims – originally aired May 13, 2020 – Watch Now
- Part 2: Liens and Protecting Your Right to Get Paid (for Subcontractors and Suppliers) – originally aired June 10, 2020 – Watch Now
- Part 3: Bond Law for Subcontractors and Suppliers – originally aired July 17, 2020 – Watch Now
- Part 4: Lien Law for Prime Contractors – originally aired August 6, 2020 – Watch Now
- Part 6: You’ve stopped getting paid, now what? – aired October 22, 2020 – Watch Now